CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #50

We are having a party at Stampin' Celebration this week. Check out these inspiration photos.
I pulled out the colours blue, red and yellow. I decided to try and make a party hat using the Petal Cone Die. Love how it turned out especially with that fun ribbon plume at the top which is actually the same ribbon that is gathered at the bottom. The bird image and sentiment are from Pun Fun. I had so much fun with this that I decided to keep going and made a card to match. I tried to replicate the bird image using punches. The body is from the Owl Punch and the wings are from the Two-Step Bird Punch. I've entered this in the Paper Players Challenge #45 this week. They are having a Spring theme including birds.


Check out the work from the rest of the Design Team. Hope you find some inspiration and play along.

5 comments:

Tiffany Bauer

STINKIN' CUTE!!! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #15 with a link back to your blog on 5-8-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Rita

Too cute! I love the bright colors and the hat is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

stampinbygenny

Super cute idea! So clever to make a bird from the owl punch. TFS

LeAnne

Marlene, your stuff is always over the top! This is just the cutest thing! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach

What an adorable birthday bird! I LOVE the ribbon ruffle! This ensemble is cute to the max!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!