CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Simple Saturday #14

Welcome to my Simple Saturday

I have a simple idea for you today. You will need to coordinating punches. For instance with my first card I used an 1 3/4" Circle Punch and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Punch the smaller of the 2 (my circle punch) and then punch the bigger (2 3/8" scallop circle) around it. You end up with an outline and once you have cut out the same shape as the first punch you used on your actual card, you can place the outline around the shape for decoration on the outside of your card. Next you will stamp on the inside for a peek-a-boo effect. With this card I used the set Upsy Daisy.
For the second card I used the Heart Punch and the Scallop Heart of Hearts Sizzlit. On the inside I stamped the collection of hearts from the set Love You Much and a sentiment from Three Small Words.

I've entered these cards in Less Is More's Recipe Challenge #17 (Pick A Square). Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

Netty

Great cards, Enjoy the weekend, Annette

Jenny

Love the idea of window cards for this challenge, yours are both fabulous, great shading too :)
Jenny x

Debgem

Brilliant idea - love the effect. My favourite is the blue one!

Carol

Love this idea. Two great cards. Carol x

Mandi

Super cards, I love Upsy Daisy!
Chrissie will love your backdrop!
Thanks very much Marlene
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Kathyk

Super card selection - don't know which I prefer but I THINK it might be the blue one ...... or the red one, no - the blue one!!!

Kathyk

Rita

Two lovely cards. Hugs Rita xx

Jan

Great cards xx Jan

Suze Bain

Super cards, they look great on the piano! xx

Beryl K

Great cards
Beryl x

Kathleen

Two very interesting cards and very professional looking, love the idea and the end products.

Kath x

Jo

These are great cards, very striking. Jo x

Pauline

Fabulous aperture cards, stunning!

The Crafty Elf

Both cards are wonderful and so creative!

Hannah

I love both cards, such a great idea to use a window :)

GinaA

The red heart is very neat, what a striking idea to use a cut out.

Chrissie

The piano is a great place to display your card!
They are both gorgeous... I love the stamp on the first one.
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie, Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan

Oh, I love the style of your cards!! Awesome work!
My card is HERE

Dolly Daydreams

Lovely stylish cards and so well crafted very original pieces.

Marie

shobanarravi

Lovely! What a clever idea! :) Love both of them! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!