CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simple Saturday #13

Yes, I know it is Sunday but I wasn't able to get Internet yesterday so I am getting to this today. I love how simple these cards are today. Actual one layer cards. I think I am starting to get the hang of it.


The simple little thing I want to share with you today is outlining your card after you have got your image stamped. For the standard size card I used a ruler and pencil to draw lines that were 7/8" away from the edge on all 4 sides, next I placed my sentiment in the top corner with my Stampin'-Ma-Jig and then went over the pencil with my Stampin' Write Marker.
For the scallop circle card I had a circle stencil from my old circle cutter and chose the size I wanted, again about 7/8" from the edge and went straight at it with my marker.
Love how these pics turned out. Wish I could take this stump home with me! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!