CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Simple Saturday #12

Welcome to Simple Saturday where I attempt at making a simple card by keeping the layers and embellishments to a minimum. Today I am sharing the masking technique with you again but with a twist this time. I first tried this technique here with this card and loved the effect it had and knew right away that was what I was going to share with you today.I start by punching out a number of the same shape, in this case the 5-Petal Flower Punch. Next, using dotto, place the punches on my dsp in random fashion. In this case I went with a much softer effect and brayered So Saffron ink on So Saffron dsp over the flower punches. Once you have brayered your paper as dark as you would like it, remove the punches and you are left with a lovely design. It's like finding a brand new dsp and it's totally customizable. Hope you like this and get a chance to give it a try. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!