CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Simple Saturday #11

Welcome to Simple Saturday. Today I actually have a one layer card for you. Imagine that. And I actually managed to do it with not a single embellishment.
I created this card by embossing the flowers in white on whisper white cardstock. Next I started sponging the flowers, starting with the lightest colour first. I use daffodil delight, rich razzleberry, elegant eggplant, pear pizazz, and old olive. The sentiment is from on your birthday. One extra simple touch that I find always steps up my card a little is rounding a corner or 2. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day! Hope you get some stamping time in!

1 comments:

Luci

Absolutely beautiful one layer card - love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!