CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Less is More

Don't you just love blogger! There was an issue yesterday so I was not able to get this card posted in time, hence I missed the deadline. But this card it so stink' cute I just have to share it with you anyways. I can't take full credit for it though. Browyn Eastley has been making up a whole bunch of these sweet butterfly easel cards. I love 'em and had to make one of my own! I made it in white for Less Is More's challenge of "White On White". I cut out the butterfly with my big shot and then covered it up with buttons from the Sweet Buttons Sizzlit. Ain't it sweet??? Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Chrissie

This is really cute Marlene, what a great idea. This card looks terrific. Perfect CAS.
I'm sorry you missed the deadline, despite us extending it by 5 hours.
There'll be another challenge beginning at 08:00 BST today Saturday. DO join us!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!