CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #68

Stampin' Royalty is challenging you to get wet this week. Pull out your paintbrushes, aqua painters or whatever you need to get your paper wet.


There is not a whole lot of painting going on here but then again this is a fairly simple card. However that little robin's egg is the focus of my card.


The basic card is Soft Suede that has been Colour Spritzed. Next layer is Baja Breeze and then Very Vanilla. I used one of my larger glass blocks and applied Crumb Cake ink to it and used it as my stamp for a little background thing going on. Next I stamped the eggs from Nature Walk and used my Aqua Painter to colour just the one egg in. I highlighted it with a small Window Pane and some Crumb Cake Seam Binding on either end. The final touch was some Hemp Twine wrapped around the layers and tied in a bow.
Hope you join us for this challenge. Stop by Stampin' Royalty to see the DT's work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!