CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #66

Sorry this post is so late. I have been a bit busy trying to finish up so big projects and have been neglecting my blog a little this week. Hopefully I will finish everything up this week and I will make it up to you next week with some fun stuff. Anyways, we have a colour challenge for you this week @ Stampin' Royalty. I always struggle a bit with colour challenges when they are not my fave colours. This was one of those times. So in order to get my mojo going I borrowed the layout from this card I did a while ago but really liked the outcome. I hoped it would do the trick and I think it did.Love this Fun Flowers Die! Especially when you add polka dots. My dsp is from the Certainly Celery pattered pack. I used a sentiment from one of last years Sale-A-Bration sets. The ribbon is 3/8" Certainly Celery Tafetta. Let me know what you think.



Make sure you check out the rest of the work from the other Stampin' Goddesses and have a great day!

2 comments:

Jeanette

I love, love, love, the hills. Perfect coordinating colors all over the place.

TrishG

Beautiful! I love the flower with all the layers and textures. Great hills too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!