CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #49

Check out what we are celebrating at Stampin' Celebration this week.



These things spell out Spring to me. The one thing that really stuck out to me was the gorgeous green satin shoe and I knew instantly that I would have to pull out my Old Olive Satin Ribbon. So this card was based on what got added last. Funny how that works.
The dsp is retired SU! paper that I paired with Old Olive and Whisper White. I happened to have my sewing machine out and got my card in there, sewing every seam! Speaking of Spring...it is the season to celebrate our mothers and so I turned this card into a Mother's Day card and entered it in the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge #17 . The sentiment is from All Holidays and I stamped it on the Designer Label Punch and layered it up with the Old Olive cardstock that had been run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. I dressed it up by leaving a trail of flowers using my Boho Blossoms Punch and some Basic Rhinestones.
Hope you join us in celebrating some things that remind me of Spring time! Be sure to check out the rest of the work from the DT!

2 comments:

Sandra Farrell

Gorgeous card. It really caught my eye. My preorder came a few days ago, and I had to leave it in the box -"snif". But we're in the new house now and drowning under boxes.

Heidi Baks

Beautiful! Love the stitching! Thanks for playing SUO Challenges.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!