CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #47

Check out what we are celebrating at Stampin' Celebration this week! Isn't this fun??? Love these fun animals and fun colours. I was up till 1 am working on those same projects when I realized that I had not yet made something for today's challenge. Well I have been wanting to make this sweet little treat holder for months now that I found on Splitcoast made by Lisa Young and these photos inspired me to do just that. Plus it only took 15 minutes to make. That is a huge bonus!Gotta love that Top Note Die. It's perfect for so many things. The turtle is from the stamp set Fox And Friends. I wanted to use the lion but some how I was lured into the fantastic colours from the specialty paper Nursery Sweet and the turtle matched the colours better than the lion.


Head on over to Stampin' Celebration for the rest of the DT's sweet designs! Hope you play along.

5 comments:

The Stampin' Royalty Goddesses

How CUTE!!! great job Marlene.
Sandra

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

Oh Marlene!! I'm so sorry you had to stay up so late to get your SCIC project done. But I'm so glad you did because it is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for always doing such a fabulous job.

Cori

This is precious!!

Jher Drover

I LOVE this! I might have to case this!...hrrmmm thinking party favours for a little one's 2nd bday in a couple of months. :o) Adorable! Fantastic job!

TrishG

Really cute project. Great 3D item. Great job with the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!