CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Simple Saturday #8

Sponge it!

Today's Simple Saturday is brought to you by Sponge Daubers! There are more uses to your sponge daubers then just softening edges and inking up your stamps. Why not use them as your actual stamp. Perfect polka dots! I just love it. This card almost looks like a gift itself. The sentiment is from Something To Celebrate, the hostess level 2 set from the Occasions Mini. It's mounted on the Designer Label Punch also from the Occassions Mini. I used Hemp Twine to tie up the Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon because it matches the colour Sahara Sand which is one of the colours from Inkspirations Colour Challenge #66. Throw Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose and you get this fun colour combo. This card took only 10 minutes to make. I love it when I can make a card that I really like in a really short time. Hope I inspired you to get out your daubers. Don't forget you only have a few more days to get all you want from the Occassions Mini including the stamp set and punch I used today. Contact me to book a workshop or put in an order.

1 comments:

Tui Nathan

Terrific idea .... never ever thought to use the daubers as polka dots .... love it ... thank you for sharing!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!