CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Simple Saturday #7

Okay I know this is getting really old this week. I am really late with this post but let me tell you when I finally get to share what I am working on with you it will be worth the wait.


In the mean time I came up with something for you today really quick.

CLEAR EMBOSSING!!!

Love it! You can't really tell in the first picture but you sure can in the second and the picture still doesn't do it justice. It it so stickin' cute. The glossy little cupcakes make my mouth water and that was only the beginning of what I started to imagine sharing with you but you will have to do the work because...I am still working on those Artisan Projects! But really the possibilities are endless with this. You could do a symmetrical pattern. You could do just a border. You could use this with the masking technique I shared with you from Simple Saturday #2. Now that I think about this, it would look really smashing! Please try it and let me know how it turns out.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a really great rest of your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!