CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Simple Saturday #10

Happy Saturday fellow stampers! Sorry I skipped out on Simple Saturday last week. My other job got the best of me. But I'm back at it with a goody for you today!


Monochromatic layers is where it is at today!


Don't have too many colours? Use only one! Love the look of this card and it still only took 10 minutes to make. I used nothing but Very Vanilla layers and just added texture to them. Perfect Polka Dots and Elegant Lines to be exact. These embossing folders and the texture plates are some of the cheapest accessories for your big shot and they are definitely my favourite things to play with when I head to the big shot.

I added a bit of Pretty In Pink Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and if you wanted to step it up another notch, I would add some Basic Pearls or Shimmer Paint Spray. Now that would make it really stunning!

So glad you stopped by for a visit. Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!