CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Less Is More

I saw this challenge at Less Is More #10 for a one layer card focusing on the sentiment and thought of a card I once saw made by Angela McKay (a fellow Stampin' Royalty DT member). Can't find it on her blog but I think about the card often because it uses one of my alltime favourite stamp sets. Well combine this challenge and her card, I just had to play along.I used the colours Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tabgo, and Wild Wasabi so I could use these super sweet designer Fabric Brads that I have been hording.

So glad I could play along. I love the brightness of this card.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

11 comments:

KatheD

what a great card - so bright & cheerful!

Debgem

Love it!! The sentiment really stands out, and I love the brads!

dutchstamptramp

Wow what a fabulous card. I so much love it!

massofhair

Very bright and cheerful, great sentiment and loving those brads:-)

Chrissie

Hi and welcome to "Less is More"!
What a super card... the sentiment is most definitely the focus on this fab card... and what a super card stand you have... I have one of those too!
I hope that now that you have found us you'll join in with our challenges each week. A new one will begin tomorrow!
Happy crafting!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pauline

Wonderful, a great colour scheme and I love those buttons.

The Anscombe Four

LOVE this colourful card!
Karen x

Lynn

Super card - love all the colours, and those designer fabric brads are fabulous. Lynn x

Lisa

What a beauty! Lovely colors, and those brads are superb!

aicken

Fabulous card. And CONGRATS on using THREE special brads. That hoarding is a tough one, I suffer as well. Love your card - TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Julie Marshall

Hi Marlene, thanks for stopping by my blog.

This card is simply too cute! I love these brads and they are PERFECT as an accent here. Great color combo too. TFS.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!