CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gift Set Class

I spend alot of time thinking about what I am going to get my mom for Mother's Day. Flowers don't cut it because my dad has the most amazing garden and gets all his huge moss hanging baskets ready by Mother' Day. Chocolate? Her house is always full of chocolate. Clothes??? Don't know her size and what about jewellery? Leave it to my dad to do an amazing job with that idea. Well, what does that leave me with? I suppose I could or maybe should make her something! So...here it is.
This class is just in time for Mother's Day, however it is perfect for any special lady in your life as a birthday or thank you gift. The class includes a matching gift box, bookmark and card. (There will be an option to change the colour of the gift set.) The class also includes a full bag of Window Panes (worth $13). There are enough Window Panes to make more projects at home later.

Class fee is $20.

Dates:

Tuesday, May 3 @ 7
Thursday, May 5 @ 7

Space will be limited to 10 seats a night. RSVP by Thursday April 28.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!