CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Treat Classes

Well my box is on it's way to Stampin' Up filled with the goodies that I have been slaving over for the past 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it doesn't get stuck at the border and makes it there before the entry deadline.



So now it is time to stop ignoring the rest of the world. I have 2 treat holders that I have been waiting to share with you. Hopefully I am not too late! I will be offering two dates for the class. You can make as many as you want of either treat holder. Fee is $2 per treat (includes the Pixie Stix). These guys are perfect for table settings. Super easy to add a name to it if you want.


Dates:

*Saturday, April 16 9:30-11:30am.

*Tuesday, April 19 @ 7pm

(I'm not too worried if the class happens to go over time and it will be super easy to take home and finish if you don't get the quantity you want done in time)


Please RSVP asap to reserve your spot.

1 comments:

Millie

This is so cute, I love it and I going to try to do it. Thank you for your beautiful job.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!