CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Didn't Make The Cut

A few short weeks ago I sent a big box of some serious goodies to Stampin' Up that contained my entries for the Artisan Award. (can't wait to share the pics with you) I never gave it a thought to enter until a few ladies gave me a bit of a nudge. Pretty intense trying to create some original work to be judged on amongst some seriously talented ladies. But in the end I was really pleased with my work and happy to come up with some work that I was really proud of.

I made this card but decided it totally wasn't up to snuff with my other entries. Cute but not good enough. So...I thought I'd share.Tons of fun stuff from the Occasions Mini that are soon to be no more. Check it out and make sure you don't miss the opportunity to get these things in your hot little hands.
Ingredients:

Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric, Sweet Stitches Designer Big Buttons, Daffodil Delight Pompom Trim, Fox And Friends Stamp Set, Hemp Twine, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Die Cut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!