CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Colour Q & Sweet Sunday Sketch

April is a crazy month for birthdays for us. I actually know 3 people that had their birthdays yesterday which meant I needed some cards.


I used ColourQ's challenge #80 and Sweet Sunday's Sketch #112 to get a few cards going.
Usually I make 2 cards of everything, sometimes altering the second a little. Today was no different but with the second I made a few bigger changes. Added another colour, changed the sketch a little and redid the embellies. The first card is pretty, was a great way to start and got my creative juices flowing but I have to say I like my second attempt alot better.Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Always Playing with Paper

What great cards Marlene! I love the first one so much, I need to check out that sketch!!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Noelle

Both are just lovely cards! I really like the way you used the colors:) Thanks for playing with us at colourQ!

Sylvia

Your cards are lovely, Marlene! Love the one using the ColourQ colors! thanks for playing with us again at the ColourQ.

Jher Drover

I love both of them equally. I love how you take one idea and make 2 different cards from it. I've never tried it and probably should. You are so great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!