CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Cake



These diaper cakes are becoming a bit of a habit nowadays when I have a baby shower to attend.
My cousin and his wife had their first baby and she just finished working for a family that had triplets. Well, I'm assumimg they are done and they gave one of everything to the new family. So what do you get when they have everything they could possibly need or want? I'm thinking you'll never have enough diapers and my mom came up with the idea of a pigggy bank which we are all going to fill with...you got it! Cold hard cash. You can never have enough of that.

This is my favourite diaper cake so far. Must be that sweet little piggy!


Early Espresso and Bashful Blue. Amazing colour combo. I have an abundance of non-SU! ribbon th at I am always trying to use up and this was perfect. If you can believe it, I used up a whopping 10 yards of ribbon for this beauty. The scallop dsp is some leftover dsp from SAB about 2 or 3 years ago that I also have a neverending supply of.


Thanks for stopping by. Happy Palm Sunday! Praise to the King!

1 comments:

Jher Drover

Super cute...almost makes me want to have another baby but not really! :oP

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!