CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Technique Club

I am so excited to share this with you today. I saw the technique of the inside of this card at regionals in Vancouver a few weeks back and couldn't wait to try it out so I am teaching it tonight at my monthly technique club. I can't remember the name of the lady that demonstrated this technique but if anyone knows who she is, please let me know so I can give her proper credit.
The card uses Easter Blossoms Stamp Set, The Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric from the Occasions Mini. Check it out here.
I've entered this card in Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspired By Nature Inspiration Challenge #59.

4 comments:

Shannon Connors

I loved making this card Marlene. Thanks so much - as a matter of fact I may need to order that stamp set!

Anne Marie

Marlene, this is gorgeous! The soft blues looks so beautiful with this set! As if the front isn't wonderful enough...BAM, there is that amazing inside! I'm sure your club enjoyed making this one. I know I would have. Thanks for joining us at Hand stamped Sentiments again this week and sharing your talent!! :)

inkedx2

Great card! The colors are perfect for Spring. The inside is awesome. What a great idea. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Julie Marshall

Beautiful card! Love the colors and that Fabulous Fabric Bow. TFS.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!