CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #65

Get out yer guns! That is Heat guns. It is time for embossing with Stampin' Royalty!I started this card with another great sketch from Stampin' 411 #196 and flipped it on it's side. The first thing I did was clear emboss the owl image from Punch Bunch all around the outside edges of the dsp. It's tough to see it but it looks neat in real life. Next I also clear embossed every layer of the owl for the paperclip/bookmark/fridge magnet. I love cards that carry a gift! A gift card in the true sense!Check out what the rest of the design team did with their heat guns and then get your own out and link up your creation. Ingredients for this card:


Colours: Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise

Stamps: Punch Bunch, So Happy For You

Accessories: 1 1/2" Striped Daffodil Delight Ribbon, 3/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Brights Button Collection, Basic Rhinestones

Tools: Designer Label Punch, Corner Rounder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Two-Step Owl Punch

9 comments:

Stacy

Great card! Check out my blog to see an award I have placed upon you!!

http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

Connie

Oh...just got some more paperclips so I can't WAIT to use your card as inspiration for using them! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Kerin

This is too stinkin' cute!! I am SO going to be making some of these paperclips!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

Just adorable. Lovin' the colors. Thanks for playing along.

Julie Gearinger

Marlene- this is so cute! Love the owl and her rhinestone necklace! Congrats on being one of the top picks at Stamping 411 this week!

Sarah Milbourn Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Sooooo cute! I love that the owl can be removed and used! Very clever. The eyelashes and bling necklace are so very cute. Just might have to case this one! Well done on the stampers showcase.

Kathy

This card is so pretty and I love that it is a gift too.

cindy

Love all your cards on your blog but this one is my fave. Super cute.

Kristi

This is just adorable. Can't wait to try my own version. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!