CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #65

We have a sketch for you this week at Stampin' Royalty. Check it out!

I got caught off guard with this one. I have to say I was stumped. Well, lucky for me I had these Pixie Stix starring me in the face on my desk. I figured why not make a kids card and see how I could incorporate them. I struggled a bit finding current c/s to match but managed to make some dsp from the Brights Collection work. In order to get some green in there I took my Hemp Twine and coloured with a Stampin' Write Marker.

Of course the funnest part of the card is the Game Spinner Stamp Set in the Occasions Mini.

Hope you can play along. Check out the cards from the rest of the design team here.

1 comments:

Tiffany Bauer

This is super duper cute!! Love it!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #9 on 3-27-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!