CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #63

Let's get touchy feely! That is texture wise!

This week at Stampin' Royalty we are challenging you to get out your embossing plates, folders or anything else that's gets some texture on your project.

I pulled out my Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder and and used it on some Vellum. Then I flipped it over and used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour it in from the back side. Next I sponged a little bit of Cherry Cobbler on the front to soften up the appearance.
I haven't used my Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding since Christmas so thought I'd pull it out once again for a change. I put my bow together with an Antique Brad and hung a Mini Vintage Tag with a sentiment from You're A Gem in the Occasions Mini.
I even added a little texture to the inside. It sure dresses it up.
Stop by Stampin' Royalty to get a little more touchy feely!

1 comments:

Jher Drover

What a pretty card! I love how you coloured in the flowers...great idea! I love that bow and must learn how to make it! Just gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!