CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #62

We are going "green" this week at Stampin' Royalty. Get out your greens and get to work. Cards, scrapbook pages, 3-d projects, whatever your thing is, use green and play along.



I saw a card similar to this last St. Patrick's Day and have been waiting a year to try it out. Shaped cards are so much fun and the shape is half the detail so I tried not to overdo it.The hearts for the clover are the Heart To Heart Punch and the Small Heart Punch. The faux ribbon is cardstock embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Folder and then pierced with a Designer Flower Brad. My sentiment is from So Happy For You once again. I seem to be using this set alot. I guess that is because it's so versatile and you don't have to have it stamped perfectly straight in order for it to look good. Which makes it so easy to use!

Make sure you check out the rest of the work from the design team and have fun stamping.

3 comments:

Butternutsage

you did a great job with this, it looks so similar to my template! Beautiful!

Jher Drover

I adore this little hat. It makes me want to say, "where's me lucky charms?" The clover is my fave part.

Jher Drover

btw, I love when you take pic on the piano. But I may be a little biased.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!