CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #61

It's time for a colour challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty.

I have to say I love how this card turned out. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #106 for my layout. Starting with the bottom layer, I highlighted one word from the Lots Of Love Letterpress Plate by inking up the whole plate with Sahara Sand and then colouring one word with a Stampin' Write Marker. Next I cut out 2 butterflies with the Big Shot, one of Wild Wasabi and one with Vellum. I inked up the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder with Garden Green Ink for added dimension and added some Basic Rhinestones to finish the butterfly off.
The flower is a Boho Blossom Punch and the sentiment is from So Happy For You stamped on Vellum with the edges sponged a little for a bit of colour. A few more Rhinestones and the whole card is tied all together.


Check out the rest of the work from the Stampin' Goddesses and play along! Hope to see your work soon.

3 comments:

Shannon Connors

I LOVE this card Marlene. Can't wait to get my Big Shot. (PS - can we make it at club?);)

Chrsitne aka The Stampin' Ninja

Marlene,

I wish I lived up in Canada with you and Shannon because I would LOVE to make this card! It really is stunning and makes me look at all three of those colors in a whole new light. I always thought Sahara Sand was just too similar to Crumb Cake - who needs two? But this card makes me see the difference! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sincerely,
Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Jher Drover

B-E-A-utiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!