CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #46

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge #46


Love that top right photo. I had full intentions of going with those colours but I had too much fun playing with the Brights Collection that I used for my card for Stampin' Royalty that it flowed into this card. Love these bold colours. I started with my 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch to make the accordion flowers. I added a flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch and topped it off with a Flower Designer Brad. I backed it all on to a piece of Cork that I tore off. (I will be playing with this again very soon!) The cork layer is glued to the Old Olive layer that I stamped Baroque Motifs on. My sentiment comes from the hostess level 2 set, Something To Celebrate. I chopped every letter up and then glued them on to a Modern Label Punch in a bit of a disheveled manner for something different.Hope you were inspired! Come and play along with us at Stampin' Celebration. There are some amazing cards from the rest of the DT that you need to check out. See you there!


Ingredients:

Colours: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive

Paper: Brights Collection Stamps: Baroque Motifs`

Accessories: Cork Sheets, Flower Designer Brads

Tools: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Circle Punch


Last day for Sale-A-Bration today! Put in a $60 with me today and get a card class for free ($12 value) plus a chance to win the stamp set Something To Celebrate which I used on this card today (approx. $30 value). Email me directly at hands76@hotmail.com.Details for these specials HERE!

4 comments:

Kendra Richardson

GREAT card! TFS - now following you from SC.
I'm @ www.kendrascorner.blogspot.com

Steve Finnell

you are invited to follow my blog

Allison

So cute! I love the cork board and how you did the sentiment.

salma

Those color together looks a new touch !!Great job!!
custom credit cards
plastic id cards online

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!