CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #45

Celebration time! Check it out!
Love these colours together. Black, White and Crumb Cake. These spell E-L-E-G-A-N-C-E!

I think I found my mojo with this one. I was very please how it turned out. First off I used Card Patterns Sketch # 107. Great sketch! I started with the swirl image from Elements Of Style and them embossed it with the Square Lattice Folder.
The next layer has the Double Stitched Ribbon Punch peaking out the sides with Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon ruffled in the middle and then White Organza Ribbon over top.
For the focal point I used this image from Notably Ornate. I stamped it on Black c/s and embossed it in white. Then I cut it out and cut out the inside too. I stamped my sentiment from All Holidays on Whisper White c/s and mounted it underneath the black on dimensionals. The final touch is a double bow in the White Organza Ribbon, held together with an Antique Brad. (I go through these like candy!)

Hope you've been inspired. I sure was, and if you need more inspiration, please check out the gorgeous creations by the Stampin' Celebration design team here.

6 comments:

LeAnne

Swoon---this is gorgeous! I love this color combo, hope I can play along! I love that you photographed it on the piano too....I need to try that!

whoistracy

So pretty! Love this classic color combo with a touch of brown. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!

Cori

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love all the detail you added!

~amy~

::gorgeous:: thx for joining us at Card Patterns!

Arhideeva

Very beautiful card! In it both severity, and force, and appeal) the super!

Lindsay

This is so lovely! I love the black and white and elegant feel! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!