CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #44

Look at what we are celebrating today at Stampin' Celebration.
These things say beauty and elegance to me. The colours are warm and inviting. I decided I would make a little gift box after viewing the photos and spotting the box in the corner with the bow on it. I used the Matchbox Die and added an easel card on top of it. I decorated the box with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then added 3/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon and a piece of Vanilla Hodgepodge as by drawer pull.

For the card I started with the Little Leaves Sizzlit and sponged it with Champagne Shimmer Paint. Next using Tombow I added a little bit of Gold Glass Glitter to the tips of the leaves. I added some Rosettes which I painted using my Aqua Painter and Daffodil Delight Ink and then sprayed with the Champagne Shimmer Paint. The Rosettes were finished off with Basic Pearls.
I used another piece of Vanilla Hodgepodge to host my sentiment from Clearly For You. So often I forget about things like the hodgepodge but when I remember them I love the way they look on my projects.
Head on over to Stampin' Celebration to see the other beautiful things created by the talented Design Team! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net

Oh I just LOVE this little box with the easel on top! How clever!

Jher Drover

Must-get-this-die! I love every project you make with this die especially the easle top ones! Gorgeous and I LOVE what you did with the ribbon loop on the drawer. Brilliant!

thestampingrounds.com

OH MY GOSH - this is absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE it!!! MUST... HAVE..... IT............

Cindy Major

That box is just gorgeous! Love the yellow rosettes with the pearls and the touch of sparkle on the leaves and the Hodgepodge... Very nicely done!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!