CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #43

Looks like we are celebrating a little more St. Patty at Stampin' Celebration this week. Check out our photo inspiration.
Don't those cupcakes look yummy??? My mouth was watering. Maybe I was just a little too hungry at the moment I made this card cause I didn't make just one cupcake, not even just 2, I needed 5! I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #107 to host these yummy cupcakes.
I used the sentiment from All Holidays because despite the fact that this is technically a St. Patrick's Day card, I don't know who I would send it to. This way I can send this yummy green and brown cupcake card to a friend who needs a little caring!
Hope you find a reason to make a card today. Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's creations.

5 comments:

Cori

This is absolutely adorable Marlene! I love the cupcakes and your ribbon!!

Millie

Love it

Rochelle

I wish I could eat all 5 of the cupcakes you made Marlene!! :)

Jher Drover

What a yummy card! That stamp is just so great and I don't have it. I love the seam binding and don't have it either. Scrumptious!

Allison

Adorable! I love the layout and all the cupcakes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!