CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #42

Looks like we are celebrating a little bit o' luck at Stampin' Celebration this week.
I went with the theme of clover leafs. I added a whole lot more colour to my card though. All my colour picks are from the Brights Collection. The little clover leaf and the sentiment are from the set So Happy For You from the SAB Catalogue.
The pot of gold is made using the 1 3/4" circle punch, the small oval punch, and the word window punch.
Best of luck to you as you join us by playing along. We can't wait to see what you come up with. Check out the rest of the creations from the design team here!

4 comments:

Kim Score

LOVE IT! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

the cricutologist

This card is so fun and colorful! Fantastic! I Love your blog! I have a blog award for you at my blog!

Cori

Love your rainbow of shamrocks!! Such a fun card!

Julie Marshall

Love the stamped rainbow of shamrocks. So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!