CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simple Saturday #5

Got any leftover snippets of ribbon that aren't long enough for anything???

I have a ton! Well here is a perfect use for them. Collect a few different ones and line 'em up on a card! Add a sentiment and voila! What a fun card and hopefully you got rid of some scraps. Rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch and if you use your Paper Piercer to put them on, you'll be finished this card in under 10 minutes.
This card took only 2 minutes. One single stamp (from the Bliss stamp set which you can get for free with a $60 order) and tie your piece of ribbon in a knot. Adhere it with glue dots or I find Sticky Strip does the trick in this case. There you have it quick, cute and simple in 2 minutes.

So glad you stopped by for my Simple Saturday. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Shannon Connors

Can't get much simpler than these! Thanks Marlene

Jher Drover

Marlene these cards are so pretty. I can't pick a fave. I love the ribbon in both of them. Amazing ideas.

Susie

Oh my, I LOVE your Bliss card! It's so elegant. I recently bought that set...so I may CASE your card.
Thanks so much for the comments on my challenge card :)

Rochelle

Love these ideas Marlene! What a great way to put together a quick card!

Darcie Bardach

gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!