CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simple Saturday #4

"Say it again Sam!"

Don't be afraid to use more than one sentiment on your card. There is a wonderful birthday set in the catalogue called On Your Birthday and it is filled with a ton of birthday sentiments. So all I did was pull a bunch out and picked out my fave and stamped it with Rose Red first. Then I filled in the empty space with the rest of the stamps in Pretty In Pink.
For this second card I pulled out all my stamp sets that had a thank you sentiment and used them all. Once again starting with my favourite and stamping it with Pacific Point and the rest stamped in Tempting Turquoise.
Other products I used on these cards are:
-Scallop Border Punch
-Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon
-Stampin-Ma-Jig

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Stacy

Such a cute idea. TFS!

http://stacysstampinspot.blogspot.com

TrishG

Fun idea. I especially like the first one where most of the sentiments are really faint!

Jher Drover

That's such a great idea! It's so simple and easy and something I'd never think of doing. Makes for a wonderful quick card! BTW, still lovin' the piano shots!! That's kind of your trademark now ;o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!