CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Simple Saturday #4

This Saturday I am letting the paper do the work here. Stampin' Up has so much great, great Designer Paper that I decided to let the paper do the talking. Nothing but a sentiment and a simple embellishment to dress it up.
The dsp for this first one is from the SAB set called Ice Cream Parlor. The ribbon is Early Espresso 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon. The sentiment is from Word Play.
The second card uses dsp from the pack called Sweet Stitches in the Occasions Mini.
Lastly, this dsp is called Elegant Soiree. I dressed up the paper with some Basic Pearls. The sentiment is from Elements Of Style.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Maree

They are all really cute! I love the sewing card and the pearls on the Elegant Soiree card just make it :)

Jher Drover

I love the colours of the first card! You are doing so great and I'm inspired to try simpler cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!