CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Simple Saturday #3

Buttons, buttons, and more buttons!
That's my theme for this Saturday's simple cards. I used buttons from 3 of the Colour Collections. I also showed the 3 different buttons that come in each set.

The first card uses Regal Collection Buttons. Line 'em up! Make it a rainbow or use all the same colour. My sentiment is from So Happy For You in the SAB Catalogue.
The second card uses Brights Collection Buttons. The grass image is from Valentine Defined in the Occasions Mini. My sentiment is from Word Play. Aren't those flower buttons so sweet.
My third card is a little less simple then the first 2. I was having a hard time not getting carried away. These buttons are from the Subtles Collection. The background stamp is Dot, Dot, Dot and the sentiment is a level 2 Hostess set, Cute By The Inch.
Each card here took me less than 10 minutes to make. Hope I gave you some button inspiration! Have a great day. Hope you getting some stamping time in.

2 comments:

LeAnne

Very cute, Marlene! Buttons are just about my fav embellishment!

Jher Drover

Love the first card!! I love buttons! You are doing an amazing job on the simple cards!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!