CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Last Special For Sale-A-Bration

There are so many great freebies in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue which is the biggest promotion Stampin' Up puts out once a year. Did you get all you wanted??? Well if you didn't, I am putting out one more special for you to get you that last free stamp set. There are only 4 more days to put in a $60 order to get your free pick from the SAB Catalogue (click here to view all the things you can choose from for free) and don't forget to look at the last page for choices from the Idea Book & Catalogue that you can chose from as well.


On top of this already great deal I am offering a free class for anyone who puts in a $60 order until Thursday 10pm. I chose some of my favourite free picks from the SAB and made cards with them to share with you. Here are some of the sets I used... So Happy For You (perfect for any occasion. Super versatile!), Punch Bunch (doesn't get any funner than this set), Bliss (such an elegant set), and the Ice Cream Parlour DSP & Quick Accents Pack.

Here are the cards you will make in the free class (valued at $12).


This last one is actually a sneak peek at my card for Stampin' Royalty Card Challenge this week. The picture you are seeing is a bookmark attached to the card. Super, super cute. I can't wait to show you the full card!


Now if this all wasn't good enough, for every $60 order, I will enter your name in a draw for the stamp set Something To Celebrate (approx. a $30 value), the hostess level 2 set from the Occasions Mini. This set is a must have and you can only get it by hostessing a workshop of minimum $395. I want to get this stamp set in your hands for free! View page 5 of the Occasions Mini here for a photo of the stamp set.


I look forward to hearing from you and helping you get all the supplies you need and maybe a few of those stamp sets you really want. Email me directly at hands76@hotmail.com


Click here to shop:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!