CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Crafting Not Of The Paper Species

Well maybe just a little paper involved. My daughter's school is getting ready for their Spring fair. One of the booths is a spin the wheel and win a jar. The kids are supposed to fill a jar and decorate it. Then at the fair people will spin a wheel and get the chance to pick a jar. Now apparently no one in my daughter's class has actually made a jar yet so my daughter decided we were going to pick up the slack.
My favourites are these rockets filled with rockets!
Recognize the fabric on these two?!?
I was starting to run out of ideas and things to fill a jar with so I called it quits here. But after making these I checked my emails and discovered the deadline has been extended. Maybe we'll come up with some more ideas over the weekend.
Got any ideas???

1 comments:

Jher Drover

So great! Your kids are so lucky to have such a crafty mom!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!