CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #60

Good morning stampers. Pardon my absence these last few days. We are experiencing multiple illnesses this week in our house hold. Anyways a quick post for you here with a sketch from Stampin' Royalty for you to play along with.
I love doing things in threes so this sketch got me going once again. I used Stacey's Curtain Call colours Act #70. Tangerine Tango is my main colour with a little Pear Pizazz and Tempting Turquoise in the mix. I used my favourite technique of inking up my texture plate on the Tangerine Tango layers. Love this effect.
My main focus is on the Beveled Glass Window. If you don't have these yet, you've got to get them. I am loving playing with these lately. My stamps are from the set Clearly For You, another latest fave of mine.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you join us in playing along. Make sure you check out the rest of the designs from the team at Stampin' Royalty!

Any questions regarding my card today, don't be afraid to ask. I'll do my best to get back to right away.

2 comments:

Dora

This is gorgeous, wow yes I like that Bevealed Glass Window, never seen any of these before. Its stunning. Hugs xxx

Pamela Pattison Lash

What a wonderful card! TFS! I am enjoying these color challenges too.
Just became a follower and would love if you follow me too.
Mama loveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!