CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #57

Happy Wednesday everyone. Time for another Stampin' Royalty Challenge. This week is a colour challenge.


These colours are so easy to put together, especially if you are using Elegant Soiree DSP.


I used Stampin' 411's Sketch this week for this card. I aged it a bit by sponging every layer and tearing and crumpling edges a little. The stamps are from the set Notably Ornate. The final touches are Basic Rhinestones and Chantilly Lace.


Stop by Stampin' Royalty to check out the rest of the creations from the Design Team!

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Jher Drover

What a pretty card! Love all the distressing, especially on the ribbon. I love the torn layers, which is something you rarely do. Great job!

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

This is grogeous Marlene!! I love how distressed and shabby everything is. So many pretty things to see and touch. Fabulous texture. Great challenge colors. I hope I can play along this week.

Patti Chesky

Love this Marlene! It's a true shabby chic beauty!

Selene Kempton

Simply gorgeous!

Kerin

Oh my this is gorgeous!! Love the aged look & colors!!

gbarron56

This is so elegant and beautiful. You really took distressing to the next level. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!