CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #41

Have we got some photo inspiration for you today at Stampin' Celebration!!! I loved this one. The colours, the elegance, the patterns...so many ways to go. See for yourself!
I took the stripes from the chairs and used some retired dsp. It was part of a bridal scrappin' kit and I remembered the elegant stripes and knew I had a few scraps left over but enough to go with. I backed it on Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardsdtock sponged with a little Elegant Eggplant.
My flower is built with the Fun Flowers Die Cut. A bit of Melon Mambo and a bit more of First Edition DSP. (I can't believe how much paper you get in this package!) All edges sponged again with Elegant Eggplant. I added a few snippets of Black Lace and finished it off with a Black Button and a Silver Glimmer Brad. However I just had to add a touch of my favourite White Organza Ribbon so I slipped some in under my flower for a bit of basic elegance.
Make sure you check out the beautiful creations by our talented Design Team and play along to get a chance at guest designing for us! See you and your work soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!