CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stampin' Celebration #39

It's celebration time again. Check out these inspiration photos!
So many ways to go. I am celebrating a friends birthday today so this is a shout out to her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!
So in lue of her birthday I went with the 3 tier cake. I know it kinda looks like it should be a wedding cake but a few candles on the top and voila it's a birthday cake. I liked the polka dots on the glass and wound up using my new Sweet Buttons Embosslit to sort of imitate them. I inked up the embosslit to give the buttons added dimension. I also inked up the rose with my Stampin' Write Markers. Have you tried that yet? Possibilities are endless there.

I used Stampin' 411's Sketch #189 and Stacey's Curtain Call Colour Challenge #68 for some colours. I knew I wanted to use pink but wasn't sure what shade and her colour combo put me in motion.


Head on over to Stampin' Celebration for more inspiration and join the party by playing along. So glad you stopped by. Happy stamping.

5 comments:

Cori

That cake is too cute and I love how you did your ribbon!

Roberta

Super cute! I love the tier dividers!

Rochelle

What yummy looking cake! And I love the little rose!

Anne Marie

Marlene, your card has me craving cake in a big way! Haha! I love the tiers and that beautifully colored rosette. I think you just earned the new title of "Ace of Cakes"! Just gorgeous! :)

Stacey Schafer

delightful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!