CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun Flowers Box Tutorial

Remember this little box I made last week.?Well, since then I have been trying to get a little video tutorial put together for you on how make the box. Turns out this is quite the feat for me. Hope this works.
video

Wow, that was really nerve racking. I am a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of stamper so when I have to work it all out for others I always just pray that it works for them too. lol! Please leave me a comment and let me know how I did.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Shannon Connors

Marlene you did great! Your demonstrating was perfect but you just need to speak up a bit and show us that pretty face of yours! I will have to try to make this little box. Thanks :)

Jher Drover

Great job! It's so nice to hear your voice! :o) Cheesy I know! I think your onto something here!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey!

This is a fabulous Tutorial! Wish I could fly by the seat of my pants like that. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome little box with all of us.I hope you don't mind if I post one to my blog when I make it and direct people here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!