CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Valentine!

Valentine's day is so close. Do you have plans? My husband and I always end up making different plans and so the next year we both don't make plans and then we end up staying home. It is a bit of a vicious circle. This year I am just hinting at some of my favourite Pandora Jewellery. Maybe he'll actually get the hint this year!

Anyways, I wanted to make a stunner of a card for him. So here is what I came up with.




And seeing how we will probably end up having dinner at home with the girls I thought a little Valentine center piece might be in order. I saw this on Stampin' Connection by Jacki Topa and just had to case it. I changed it a little to match my card.

I've entered these in the following challenges:

Paper Players #33 - Valentines

Stampin' For The Weekend #3 - Valentines

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #120 - Valentines

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!

11 comments:

Elizabeth

wow! Your card really is a total stunner! Love the colors and textures used. The centerpiece is a great addition! So glad I stumbled upon your blog to follow! Thanks for sharing :)

Stephanie Uzee

Oh I love this Marlene! I love the Red Glitter paper and how you paired it up with the Love Letter DSP! Pandora is always a great gift to get...I hope you get something good! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Nance

Wow, Marlene this is a stunner! Love all the glimmer paper with the Crumb Cake and the Love Letter DSP. And that sweet little banner in the corner to balance out the other one! I'm sure hubby will love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Linda

Your card is stunning! I love the center piece also. I hinted for Pandora too. I love the beads. We don't go out because he says he doesn't like crowds. LOL We go on another day just not the 14th. Men can be so silly.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my card.

Curlybear

Wow Beautiful card, and fabulous design and layout,

thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 120 Valentines

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Kerin

Marlene this is drop dead gorgeous!! I love everything about it :) Each time I glance back at it I see another fabulous element! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

downrightcrafty

Beautiful valentine creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
hugs Kate xx

Ann Schach

Wow! The card is stunning, and the centerpiece is so cute! Great job, Marlene!

Linda Callahan

This is a stunner for sure! Love the dramatic flair of the card!

Jan Hunnicutt

What fun to visit your blog today your cards and projects are beautiful!

Helen

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!