CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day To You All

I had so many wonderful things planned to do for my family this weekend but the flu caught up with me and now I am just hoping to have energy to make a meal that I think I can stomach. A little disappointing but as my husband said, "just as long as I am there to share it with him." So sweet of him but I still feel bad. Good thing I have my cards all ready to go. I just missed surprising him with it this morning when he got up.
Well I couldn't pass up sharing something else with you this morning. Here is the card I made for my daughter.

I saw something similar on Stampin' Connection but of course I deleted the link already and don't recall who made the sweet version that I borrowed a few ideas from. If it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit.


In the mean time, I love the black and pink with the little bit of red glitter. What valentines card this season would be complete without it?!? The dsp is from the Brights Stack. I black embossed the girl so she would stand out a little more than just black ink.
The sentiment is from the Sizzlit strip and I cut just the word love out and double stacked it to make it pop! Love this effect.

I've entered this in Just Add Ink 55 - Just Add Love.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Valentines day with your loved ones!

6 comments:

Roberta

Super cute! I love the way you covered the Easter basket with the heart! Thanks for sharing.

LeAnne

Aw, this is very cute...but I hope you're feeling better soon!

Rachel Moore

very cute card love your ribbon

Melissa

lovely card,

Ann Schach

Beautiful! I love the touch of red glitter paper!

lotte chew

wow!!! this is such a beautiful card!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!