CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Award

I got an email the other day from Ann Schach whose blog I love to follow. Her work never ceases to amaze me which is why I was so floored when she informed me that she was honoring me with the Liebster Blog Award. In recieving this award she shared her SU! story and it was funny to find out that she is celebraring her 2 year anniversary with Stampin' Up this month and I will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary next month. Time flies when you are having fun! Thanks Ann for this honor!The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient of this award I must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where I blog about the Liebster award & reveal my 3-5 blog picks
2-Let the honorees know that I selected them
3-Copy & paste the blog award on my blog

Now I have the huge task of narrowing down my favourite blogs that I love to visit and gain inspiration from so I can share them with you.

2 new blogs that you must visit are...


And here are 2 blogs that I have learned a ton from and continue to be inspired by daily.


I hope you get the chance to visit their blogs and leave them a little love.

2 comments:

Tiffany Bauer

OMG!!!! I was here visiting your blog to let you know that I have chosen a project to feature on My Crafty Picks and there I saw ME on your blog!!! You are too stinkin' sweet!! Thank you so much for this honor and I am happy that you enjoy my blog and my work so much to pick me!!!

Take care!

Ann Schach

Marlene...You are so welcome! Your work is AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!