CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentines For Technique Club

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Another perfect opportunity to show someone special how much you care. I've been working on these projects for club this next Sunday with the theme of Valentines. I wanted to play with the new Petal Cone Die Cut.



I used some of the new Builder Wheels, Butterfly Bliss and Pleasing Polka Dots, and the sentiment from Valentine Defined. My usual go-to stamp set, Baroque Motifs, is the swirl on the Close to Cocoa. Lots of fun ribbons, Satin, Taffeta and Linen Thread topped off with a Bitty Button. I know I'll find plenty of treats to fill this with the next time I head to the store. I've entered this in the challenge for Paper Players #28. Valentines Day!

Here is the card we will be making on Sunday. This is a new technique for me using your old dryer sheets!

Seemed strange but has quite a pretty effect. I will definitely be using this one again.

Glad you stopped by. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Jaydee

Hey Marlene, they are both gorgeous projects. I love the builder wheels you used on your valentine treat box. All the little details on this box kept me looking at it for quite a while. I haven't tried the dryer sheet technique, I need to go check that out. Thanks for inspiring us
Hugs
Jaydee

Julie Gearinger

Marlene, you are at true inspiration! I love the box created with the new die and the builder wheels look great! As Jaydee mentioned, you have to keep looking at the project to make sure that you did not miss any of the fabulous details! I also love the dryer sheet technique card- I will have to try this as well. Thanks for playing again this week at The Paper Players:-)

Nance

Beautiful projects Marlene! Love the colors and all the ribbons on the petal cone and the dryer sheet technique is so sparkly! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jher Drover

Those projects are both gorgeous. I miss club so much. You know that I will be casing some projects in leiu of missing all your wonderful classes. Love the dryer sheet technique, you'll have to fill me in, or let us know where to find.

Ann Schach

Fabulous, Marlene! I have read about the dryer sheet technique, but have never tried it. However, after seeing your beautiful card, I may have to give it a try! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Cheryl

Wonderful projects!

Always Playing with Paper

Spectacular Marlene! I have never tried the Dryer Sheet technique! Thanks for playing along with us!!
Smiles,
Lesley

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!