CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine for PPA76

I am in full Valentine mode and Pals Paper Arts was looking for a one this week. I found a great card on the SU demonstrator's website Stampin' Connection by Pat Richardson (sorry, no link) who already cased it from someone else. (I love that we all share!?) The stamp set, Valentine Defined, has become a recent favourite of my.

But of course I can't leave well enough alone very often and I just had to put my own little spin on it. I wanted to use the new fantastic Red Glitter Paper.
I changed the Embossing Folder used on the background to Framed Tulips and the main image just screamed for the latest technique I've tried using your old dryer sheets.


Wouldn't you know it, I already have misplaced the sentiment from this set and so I changed things up a bit. This sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes originally says Happy Valentines Day but that would be just a bit boring so I threw a few hearts in the middle instead to say Happy "Heart" Day!

So glad you came by for a visit. Have a great day!

8 comments:

TrishG

Really lovely scene with such great details!

Jher Drover

Beautiful! I want that as my valentines gift! ;o) I would love to case it, but I don't have all the ingredients, so instead I'll ooohh and aaahh over it some more! :o)

Ann Schach

This is fabulous, Marlene! I love all of the sparkle and the scrunchy ribbon!

Amanda

Squeel! This is so darn cute! Love, love, love this.

Linda Callahan

Absolutely gorgeous! You are such an artist - what a great scene!

myoopsadaisy

Great card - I love all the glitter! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Diane - oliverdi@att.net

How cute is that! Love your sparkles and scrunchy ribbon. Beautiful job

Marian

I love the hearts in place of the work Valentine. Great idea!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!