CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine Defined

Love this set! Crazy how fun and easy it was to use. Love it (singing!) Things totally fell together for me with this card. I used Create With Connie & Mary's Sketch #132 and Colour Throwdown's colour combo #123. I just had to substitute Cameo Coral with Pretty in Pink.


Now can you figure out where my sentiment is??? Check it out. I managed to turn this baby into a slider card! I haven't made one of these in awhile and it was so much fun. Like I said, things just fell into place for me with this one.

It was a very productive day yesterday. I managed to get a whole 2 straight hours to myself in my mess of a room! (I really need to clean up but playing is so much funner!)

I went to town with my Crystal Effects here. I outlined all the pink hearts under the buttons at the top, the Scallop Heart and all the little stamped heart flowers in Baja Breeze and the pink hearts shown here on the Vanilla. The pictures don't show much but they look fantastic in person. I always forget what a little Crystal Effects can do.


So glad you stopped by! Have a fantastic day:)

19 comments:

LeAnne

SO cute! I love this slider card....and I love these colors!

Susan (peebsmama)

Very sweet. I like the kissing flamingos and all the hearts you used.

Deb

This turned out so GREAT! I love the slider card! Too clever! I love the colors and all the embellishments! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Sandra Farrell

Breathtaking. I love it.

LouDotMac

You have used gorgeous colours.That is one cuuute image!! I love that brad you have used on your bow!!
Genius idea with the slider!! Nice job!!

Lou Mac. xo

Carol Matthews

Love your colour combination!

Lisa

Very cute! Love all the details! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

Super cute Marlene! Love that you used these colors for a valentine, and a super creative one at that!!

Carrie Gaskin

So very sweet Marlene. Great detail work (as always) - you really used this stamp set to it's fullest. Wonderful!

Debbie Henderson

Very creative! Love your card! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

Tammy Hershberger

LOOOOOOVE what you did with these colors, inside and out!!! Adorable design! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

Lori

How very clever! Love the design!

dpkennedy

Oh my, how clever! This is adorable! I love those flamingo's and all the stamping inside and out! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

~Erica~

Oh so sweet! I love how you popped the flamingos out! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie and Mary!

Jher Drover

That is such a cute stamp set, makes me really wanna think about getting it. I love the slider with the ribbon and then the little sentiment underneath. Very cleaver of you! Crystal Effects rock!

Debbie Henderson

I love how you used the little flowers as grasses in the background! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

Mary Brown

WOW...this is simple amazing! I love the colors, the slider and a GREAT take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Jher Drover

Congrats on your top pick too! I was so happy to see you in the top 3 with me! Have you seen Colour Q's challenge for this week. Love the colours!

Rose

Beautiful card, love the slider effect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!