CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stampin' Royalty's 1st Birthday

Happy Birthday Stampin' Royalty!!!



Stampin' Royalty is having their 1st birthday this week. We want you to help us celebrate by creating something with a birthday in mind.

Here is my birthday gift for someone sweet!



I saw something similar on our Stampin' Connection site by Kay Sha. I have been wanting to make it for awhile and this time it seemed appropriate. The fence is made using the Modern Label Punch and the grass is cut by hand. The flowers for the lollipops are from the Flower Folds X-large Die. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. A perfect go-to set when you need a small sentiment. Always fits perfectly in the Word Window Punch.

Help us celebrate! We'd love to see what you come up with. Head over to Stampin' Royalty for more inspiration!

6 comments:

LeAnne

After seeing your creations I just want to pack up my stuff and quit! SO STINKIN' CREATIVE!!!

STASIA SLOMA

oh my super cute!!!! i may have to case the fence with the flowers!! my nephew loves dum dum lollipops!

Ann Schach

Oh my gosh! These are just too cute!

Sandra Farrell

Absolutely adorable. I love the cupcake - and the flowers are fabulous too.

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper

WOW Marlene, these are just AMAZING!!! I'll have to remember these for a future project!

sylvia

I love the lollipop basket. I will have to remember that for my kids birthdays as a little special treat.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!