CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #56

Hello ladies! This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a sketch for you!

I took it and flipped it. Not sure why I always feel the need to do that. Anyways, this is the last card I made when playing around with the Letterpress Plates. The first time I ever used them I inked it up with Versa Mark and then Clear Embossed it. See it here. Now about 2 months later, it dawned on me to use White Emboss and I can only say "WOW". Check it out.


Does this pop or what!?! It actually reminds me of a Coca Cola can. Nothing but goodness there!


I tried to keep the rest of the card on the simpler side but I can't seem to put ribbon on my cards in a straight line anymore. LOL!


So glad you stopped by. Make sure you head over to Stampin' Royalty to check out the creations from the rest of the Goddesses!

2 comments:

LeAnne

I got the Letterpress and haven't had much luck with it....THIS, however, is stunning! Back to the drawing board for me!

Sandra Farrell

This card is even more stunning in real life. I would say you are the queen of the letterpress. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!