CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stampin' Royalty #54


Stampin' Royalty Challenge #55

This week the Stampin' Royalty Goddess's are challenging you to a recipe challenge. This week's challenge is...

ANYTHING WITH WINGS...

This theme was a breeze for me. Butterflies!!! However, what has had me a little stumped was what to do with all my old brad and button containers. I knew they could be useful. Well now they are a beautiful gift holder.
Adhere some paper around the container, mount them on scallop circles and decorate. Add a little paper confetti inside and they are ready for a little special gift such as a charm!


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you head over to Stampin' Royalty for more inspiration and play along. See you later!


8 comments:

Diane - oliverdi@att.net

Marlene this a absolutely adorable! TFS

Kim Score

now I wish I hadn't thrown all of those old containers away. Simply Gorgeous!

LeAnne

Gorgeous! LOVE the colors!

Krystal (skdeleeuw)

What a great use for these containers!! Love the sparkle on your butterfly. I hope I have time to play along this week!

Jher Drover
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jher Drover

GORGEOUS! That butterfly is absolutely stunning. I can't stop looking at it. I love the pearls you added to the butterfly as well as the antennae, great idea! I just love that DSP!

Renee Ondrajka

This is so cute. What a great idea for all those containers. Your butterfly is just the beautiful touch.

Angie

Gorgeous, Marlene!!! Love the pearls and the sparkliness on the butterfly :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always appreciate feedback!